Los Chanares, Argentina

September 18-24, 2011

As much as I love dove hunting in Texas, nothing compares to the experience of dove hunting in Argentina. Last year we did a hunt at Los Ombues Lodge in Argentina, and I was amazed at the number of birds. This year we went to the Los Chanares Lodge outside of Cordoba, Argentina, and their bird numbers dwarfed Los Ombues. I cannot begin to describe the number of birds they had.

We had a group of 11 guys go down this year, and we ended up shooting 53,505 birds in 3 days of hunting. I personally shot 6,648 doves with 297 boxes of shells. It was a great week of good Argentine beef and lots of shooting. Here are a few pictures and a video:


Los Chanares Lodge


Yours truly in action

Dad & I

The group

 A few shells

A lot of shells

The group in front of the Pink House (Argentina's White House)

Tomb of Eva Peron

My dad shot the barrel out of his gun


Happy Hunting



No comments:

Post a Comment